Greiner GmbH & Co. KG
Our central® strapping tools have been standing for quality, simple handling and reliability for more than 50 years. When the production of the central® strapping tools was taken up by Greiner GmbH & Co. KG. in 1984, we have made it our task to further consolidate and improve their quality standard.
central® strapping tools have been produced since 1958 at Esslingen approx. 20 km from Stuttgart, the Baden-Wuerttemberg capital.
We produce strapping equipment for processing steel, plastic, textile, and composite strap permitting any user to find the tool most suitable for his packaging and shipment securing jobs.
This formulation has a determining influence on all sectors of the strapping tool generation from the construction via production to the distribution of our products.
central® strapping tools are distributed through a world-wide dealer net ensuring that the purchaser finds a competent contact on the spot when he buys a new tool. Needless to say that our partners also offer the service for all our strapping tools as well as the supply of the needed strap and complementing packaging materials plus additional accessories.
Why not scout the strapping technology by surfing through our homepage? Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
- 2013 The heavy duty tensioner “ManuCord XL” designed for lashing with load secure strap up to 50mm width with highest tensioning force goes into production.
- 2011 The 100.000th “Combi” is produced.
- 2006 The especially for “ManuCord” developed accessory allows secure and reliable bundling of goods without any contact surface by using textile strap und buckle.
- 2004 “PneumoLash”, the pneumatic tensioner for load secure strap up to 50mm width goes into production phase.
- 2001 “PneumoCord”, the pneumatic tensioner for cord and composite strap up to 32mm width goes into production phase.
- 2000 “ManuCord” the manual tensioner for cord and composite strap up to 25mm width goes into production phase.
- 1999 Premiere at the’99 Düsseldorf interpack: Greiner GmbH & Co. KG the first producer of strapping tools worldwide, presents pneumatic tensioners for cord and composite strap.
- 1997 “Pneumon ST”, the sealless steel strapping tool with pneumatic tensioning device goes into production phase.
- 1993 Presentation of the “Cirkeo ST” steel strapping tool at the ’93 Düsseldorf interpack; “Seal-EX”, die revolutionary idea for the separation of seals and plastic strap, goes into production phase.
- 1985 Redesign of the “Manual ST” sealless steel strapping tool.
- 1984 The production of central® packaging tools is taken over by Mr. Robert Alfred Greiner and continued in the newly founded GREINER KG.
- 1983 Production start of a sealless steel strapping tool.
- 1980 The PET versions of the “Combi” and “CoMag” plastic strapping tools go into the production phase.
- 1975 Presentation of the “CoMag” magazine-type strapping tool for plastic strap, the logically consistent development of the “Combi”.
- 1971 Redesign of the “Combi” plastic strapping tool.
- 1969 Relocation of central® packaging tools production to the premises on Otto-Bayer-Str. 10, Esslingen.
- 1967 Presentation of the worldwide first combined manual strapping tools, “Combi“.
- 1958 Takeover of the company Karl Weniger, Rheinfelden, by Mr. Robert Alfred Greiner, co-owner of the company Banholzer u. Wenz, Esslingen; Relocation of the production to Esslingen, Berkheimer Str. 20.